(8 artists or more, at least 6 have album releases):
1) SebastiAn (born Sebastian Akchoté) is a French electro house artist whose reputation started with his first releases on Ed Banger Records in 2005 entitled 'Smoking Kills' & 'H.A.L.'. A string of remixes followed including Annie, Daft Punk, Cut Copy, Revl9n & label-mate Uffie. Summer 2006 saw the release of the Ross Ross Ross EP, as well as a remix for Kelis. His remix of Kavinsky's Testarossa Autodrive, titled Testarossa (SebastiAn Remix), is featured in the video game GTA IV. The track 'Momy' from the Motor EP was featured on video game Midnight Club: Los Angeles. His song Walkman has also appeared in bumps for the Cartoon Network block 'You Are Here'. He was born Sebastian Akchoté, in Boulogne, France. He is of Bosnian Serb heritage. He started producing music with machines at the age of 15, with two members of the Rap band Cercle Vicieux.
2) Sebastian (Knud Grabow Christensen) is a Danish singer, guitarist and composer. Having worked the folk genre in the early 70s, he became one of the most prominent pop/rock musicians in Denmark during the 70´s and 80´s, penning several classics like Rose. Later he shied away from the rock scene and rock releases, using his gifts on numerous films, tv scores and plays. He won a lifetime achievement award (IFPI´s Ærespris) at the Danish Music Awards of 2004. Father to Sara Grabow.
3) Garland Mosley is an American rapper commonly known by his stage name Sebastian. The younger brother of hip-hop producer Timbaland, Garland Mosley has been a part of a small pool of ghostwriters that Timbaland has relied on for his solo recordings since the early 2000s. The first lyrics he wrote for Timbaland were for the song "We at It Again" for the soundtrack Romeo Must Die (2000), on which the rhyme-scripter also made a guest appearance. Throughout the next few years, he continued to make guest appearances on various Timbaland-produced songs, particularly for the Timbaland & Magoo combo. When Timbaland founded Mosley Music Group in 2006 after the demise of his Beat Club imprint, Sebastian signed to the label and found himself in the thick of Timbaland's new wave of popular hits.
4) Sebastian Karlssonrecorded as simply Sebastian Life On Mars, until his last album(according to the Sebastian Karlsson lastfm site shouts). All albums released on RCA as Sebastian, are listed here, not on Sebastian Karlsson site. To add to the confusion he looks a bit like SebastiAn.
5) Sebastian is also the name of a Dutch New Age artist. He has released two albums so far: Fata Morgana and Fata Morgana II. Both albums are published on the Sam Sam Music label.
6) Sebastian is band from Letohrad, Czech republic. Sebastian is formed in early 90's as hardcore band,
they released their first album Snÿ o Marii (Dreams about Mary) in 1991; album contains hardcore songs with many experimental elements. Their second album Koně (Horses) released in 1993 and moves from hardcore to experimental rock. After thirteen years of hibernation, Sebastian restores activity in 2009.
7) Sebastian is a brazilian musician, recording on Lua Music.
8) Sebastian is a Slovenian pop artist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.Make Sebastian Playlist